We’ve had a few nice congratulatory about AHIC – here are a few remarks:
- Hello there. Just writing on behalf of N&S to say thank you for making his cycling possible. It’s something they both really enjoy. Have a lovely Christmas everyone and a healthy happy 2022. I know they will be looking forward to it in February. (S’s. Mum)
- Thank you very much for all your efforts and work you do for us all!!!
- I’d like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and thank you for all the fantastic work you all do.
- Thank you SO much for all your selfless efforts (particularly this year!), our weekly visits to the forest have absolutely been one of the highlights throughout some very challenging times!
- A very happy and healthy Christmas to you all, and to all the other visitors to your sessions.
…..And not to forget the mince pies and 6 bottles of wine that two of you brought to the final session of 2021. We look forward to seeing you on the 3rd of February, 2022, our 1st session of the year.
One of our sunny Thursdays!